“Educating and supporting women’s health, fertility and wellbeing is not only imperative but an empowering experience that I am passionate to be apart of”
Doctor of Chinese Medicine & Registered Acupuncturist (B.Hsc)
IVF, Fertility & Women's Health
Holly Wignall is a registered Acupuncturist, Naturopath, Myotherapist. With over 20 years’ experience in the health industry as Myotherapist and Naturopath, Holly knows the importance of overcoming health challenges with a holistic approach.
This love of helping patients and her personal experience with acupuncture during her own fertility journey has drawn her to furthering her education and studying her Masters of Chinese Medicine Acupuncture.
Holly has herself experienced IVF, and brings a wealth of knowledge & personal to her IVF patients.
Holly has a nurturing and supportive approach. She offers holistic treatments tailored to the needs of each patient, helping to address the root cause of the bodies disharmony and in doing so aid in alleviating symptoms. There is a strong focus on helping the body to return to optimum health via its own healing mechanisms. Symptoms of disease are seen as warning signals of improper functioning of the body. Holly’s treatments include a combination of acupuncture, moxibustion, herbal medicine, massage, cupping, nutritional and lifestyle educational support and supplementation. She encourages a sense of self awareness in her patients and empowers them to understand their own health, promoting long lasting wellness and vitality.
While Holly enjoys treating a wide range of conditions, she has a particular interest in mental and emotional well-being, and women’s health, digestive health and musculoskeletal.
- Menstrual health encompasses irregular cycles, painful periods (dysmenorrhea), no period at all (amenorrhea), pre-menstrual symptoms, endometriosis, polycystic ovaries and PCOS.
- Fertility and pregnancy support can include optimising pre-conception health, assisting natural conception, IVF support, and pre and post-natal care.
- Digestive Health
- Emotional well-being
Qualifications and Licenses
- Masters of Applied Science Acupuncture
- Bachelor of Health Science: Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy
- Registered Acupuncturist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)